Trishuli River Rafting is a remarkable bold outing for the individuals who look for short rafting trip with no dread of monstrous rapids. Yet, you can confront some little rapids with the heavenly excellence of nature, mountains and for the most part quiet encompassing. In the season of Monsoon you can confront some monstrous rapids like Pinball quick, Snail’s nose fast, Highway rainstorm fast, Teendevi fast, S-Bend fast, Malekhu quick, Ladies please quick, Monkey quick, Cotton Pony quick, Monkey fast, Surprise and in addition Upset rapids and some more. These sorts of rapids make your outing bold and exciting in perfectly clear water. Here rafting should be possible for 1 to 3 days. For the most part individuals lean toward 2 days of rafting trip.
• Trip Duration: 3 days
• Starts Point: Charaudi
• Ends Point: Gaighat
• River Distance: 38 km
• River Grade: III+
• Best Season: Nov – Dec or March – May
• Accommodation: Lodge/Camp
• Transportation: Private Vehicle/Public Bus
Itinerary in Detail
Day 1: Today we leave from Kathmandu to Charaudi by driving 4 hours. Charaudi is the point from where we will begin our rafting. Starting here under the supervision of profoundly experienced team part and guide your gutsy excursion starts. You pontoon 4 hours and achieve kurintar and stop for a lunch here. Eventually, you put the camp at the bank of the waterway at an awesome place.
Day 2: Today, you start your day with paddle in your grasp and begin your awesome water travel from the beginning Trishuli River. Furthermore, sooner or later you stay and set camp at the bank of stream for overnight remain.
Day 3: On this day, you pontoon around 4 hours and touch base at the completion point Gaighat. After you reach at the consummation point you have alternatives to stretch out your trek or come back to Kathmandu or different goals like Pokhara, Chitwan National Park to encounter the natural life.
• Ground Transportation (From and After)
• Meals (breakfast, lunch, supper) amid your rafting trip
• River Permit
• Necessary hardware as superb self-safeguarding pontoons, lifejackets, protective caps, plastic oars, wetsuits on specific waterways, dry sack for adapt, camera barrels and all wellbeing and medicinal gear
• Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook and so forth)
• Tented convenience in lovely stream shoreline with open air fire
• Safety Kayak
• Food, convenience, protection for all staff and their transportation
• First aid kid box
• Mineral water, chilly beverages and mixed refreshments amid the entire outing
• Emergency clearing
• Things of individual utilize
• Personal insurance
• International air terminal get drop (in the event that you arrange we can organize)
• Tips to Staffs