Kali Gandaki is eminent after the goddess name “Kali”, the female Hindu divinity of obliteration. This waterway is considered as Nepal’s a standout amongst the most consecrated blessed stream. The river begins from the raised on the Tibetan Plateau, Mustang. It streams down the Himalayas; the waterway cuts the world most profound canyon between monster heaps of 8000 m i.e. Mt Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri. In 1996 it was right off the bat opened as business utilize. The outing begins with the audacious white waters, all encompassing perspectives of mountains and green landscape. While rafting, you can encounter the diverse evaluations of rapids with limit rocks and waterfalls with the eminent perspective of the Annapurna go. As it is the holy waterway in Nepal, you can see numerous incineration places while rafting. The blend of normal landscape of Annapurna Range, distinctive evaluations of rapids, waterfalls, limit passes, colossal rocks, run of the mill Nepali style houses and sandy shoreline will give you the genuine enterprise of boating in Nepal. Besides, on the off chance that you are searching for a gutsy excursion with consummate pleasant then your decision of rafting in Kali Gandaki is Best!!
• Trip Duration: 3 days
• Starts Point: Beni
• Ends Point: Andikhola
• River Distance: 55 km
• Grade: III – IV
• Best Season: Sep – Dec or March – May
• Accommodation: Lodge/Camp
• Transportation: Fight/Private Vehicle/Public Bus
tinerary in Detail
Day 01: After breakfast, we head towards the boating point close Beni. It takes around 4 hours of drive from Kathmandu. While voyaging, you can see the glorious perspective of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri Range, hallowed mountain Machhapuchhare (Fishtail) and common wild. In the wake of touching base at the rafting point, you will be given the wellbeing tips and types of gear before boating at the waterway. After demo, we eat and you’re boating aide will take you to the point and your adventure starts. Today, you encounter the direct rapids of review III. In transit you can see the restricted passes and shakes which makes your outing more audacious. After a few hours of rafting you touch base at the Modi Khola. Here at the bank of waterway you set up the camp for overnight remain.
Day 02: On this day we start down the Modi Khola for daring excursion. In transit you will confront numerous hindrances in review III and grade IV. While heading towards Putri Ghat, you can see the distinctive untamed life, green vegetation, staggering perspective of Annapurna I and Himchuli. We stop underneath the town named Putri Ghat and set camp for overnight remain.
Day 03: Today after a few hours of rafting we land at the consecrated town of Seti Beni. Before touching base at Seti Beni you confront a few rapids of water which sprinkle all over and you goes from a few thin shakes. What’s more, now you can see many people watching, listening the blessed lectures. In the wake of investing some energy here we move towards the Andikhola. From here our bold excursion finishes up. Furthermore, you have two choices it is possible that you returned back to Kathmandu or stretch out your outing to Pokhara, Chitwan National Park.
• Ground Transportation (From and After)
• Meals (breakfast, lunch, supper) amid your boating trip
• River Permit
• Necessary hardware as amazing self-safeguarding pontoons, lifejackets, protective caps, plastic oars, wetsuits on specific streams, dry pack for outfit, camera barrels and all security and restorative gear
• Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook and so forth)
• Tented convenience in delightful waterway shoreline with open air fire
• Safety Kayak
• Food, convenience, insurance for all staff and their transportation
• First help kid box
• Mineral water, frosty beverages and mixed refreshments amid the entire excursion
• Emergency departure
• Things of individual utilize
• Personal insurance
• International airplane terminal get drop (on the off chance that you arrange we can organize)
• Tips to Staffs